Love makes world go round

Bienvenidos (welcome) to Joie de Vivre: Buckwalter Style: Love makes the world go 'round. So does ice cream, the beach, home videos, road trips, family & friends, and faith in a loving Heavenly Father.



Friday, June 13, 2008

Is that our family?

A good photographer (and camera) is worth A LOT!
These are just a small smattering of photos taken by our friend, Natasha.
If you live in DFW area, you should check her out. She is fantastic!!










We are in heaven with these -- and adore our family.

I bought some nice new frames with multiple opening to frame these beautiful photos. Those who have been in my house may wonder where I can fit more photos and frames, but where there's a will, there IS a way!

6 comments:

jenjamin said...

VERY CUTE! thanks for sharing!

dynamike said...

Already told you but had to mention again how great you guys look! Darling, every one of you.

xo Erin

The Normal Mormon Husband said...

Hey, thanks for the link to my blog (MormonHusbands.blogspot.com). I saw that people had been referred to my blog from yours so I thought I'd check yours out.

The color is so vivid on your family photos. You definitely found a good photographer. Regarding book clubs, I will shamelessly recommend by sister's (Angela Hallstrom) novel, Bound on Earth. It can be found on Amazon and has some excellent characters and story lines that lend themselves to a good book club discussion.

-NMH

Robyn said...

Dear NMH: We love your blog. If my husband had some time for a blog, it would rival yours. But he would not spend the time to read or find out the details of the Twlight series like you did; I have laughed out loud over much of your blog. We are both older than you so we chuckled at your turning 32/signs of aging. YES, I am planning to find your sister's book, it looks fabulous! Thanks for the comments. Your blog rocks!

The Reimers Family said...

Those are darling! What a fun family!

JAPAM Parker said...

Way too cute!!!!